Centre for Data Science
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
M.Stat, Indian Statistical Institute(2017)
B.Stat(Hons), Indian Statistical Institute(2014)
2019 – Present: Faculty Associate, JIS Institute of Advanced Studies and Research Kolkata.
2017-2019: Data Scientist, Business Consultancy Services, Gurugram
Social Network Analysis, Psychometry, Identity Economics, Credit Scoring, Information Diffusion
Conformism and anti-conformism are well-studied phenomenon in an anonymous network. The introduction of non-anonymity in the graph structures brings into relevance graph theoretic considerations apart from the game theoretic ones. The research focus includes:
- Studying graph theoretic structures like the Nested Split Graph in this context.
This requires an analysis of the properties associated with such Random Graph Models.
- Randomization of the process of network formation
The inferential methods will see a change when randomization is taken into account in this regard.
- Studying applications of such concepts in Behavioral Finance
This involves the application of Social Network Analysis in Finance.
- Interlinkage Between Psychological and Network Characteristics: Abhishek Ray, Koushiki Sarkar, Diganta Mukherjee; Studies in Microeconomics, SAGE
- Impact of Social Networks on Financial Decisions: Abhishek Ray, Koushiki Sarkar, Diganta Mukherjee; Studies in Microeconomics, SAGE
- Interplay of Identity and Social Network: A Methodological and Empirical Study: Abhishek Ray, Anirban Ghatak, Diganta Mukherjee, Social Network Analytics, Elsevier
Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search(2012)
- 27th Jerusalem School in Economic Theory(2016), Israel Institute for Advanced Studies, Hebrew University
- Event in UCL, LLN, Belgium(2014), Center for Operations Research and Econometrics